ATS is very excited to introduce Youth Committee for all our future leaders of ATS. Committees can help to get everyone involved. Serving on a committee can give the kids a good exposure and a much-needed opportunity to “grow into” responsible adults and hone their leadership skills.
The ATS Youth Committee aims to enable meaningful and structured youth participation in societies at global, regional, national and local levels.
- Formulate youth programs and activities, and monitor their implementation;
- Build capacities of youth on engagement in decision-making processes and their understanding.
- Provide expertise to youth in their future planning and guidance on career services.
- Provide opportunities for kids to form meaningful friendship, provide and receive mentorship, form a lifelong bond.
- Provide exposure to volunteering activities and instill values to encourage them to give back to the society.
Dear parents, please tell your kids and their friends to sign up below: